COOINDA - A happy place!
Arrive at Cooinda and you will immediately feel you have reached a happy place for the whole family to relax & enjoy. It is only a whisper away from gorgeous Queenscliff bay beach & kids playground and a brief stroll to town centre that offers boutique shopping, galleries, fine or casual dining and rich maritime history. If you are visiting Queenscliff for the Blues Train, Music Festival, Hot Rod Run or other event, Cooinda offers charming accommodation that will complete your weekend.
It is no wonder that Cooinda has a high repeat client rate due to its location and amenities it offers. Encircled by a light & bright ambience and modern furnishings, there are three bedrooms consisting of 1 Queen, 1 Double and 1 Bunk (suitable for children only). The open plan living space overlooks a lovely and expansive deck area with Weber Q BBQ – an ideal spot for entertaining and relaxing – you can even help yourself to the herb garden!
The main bedroom has a TV and ensuite with access to an inviting private back deck area complete with adirondack chairs and side table to rest your drink & book. The rear garden is a fun & safe place to play for the kids whilst mum and dad can keep a watchful eye from all deck spaces.
The open plan living and kitchen is the central hub of the home and offers cosy fire for winter and comfortable heating and cooling for all four seasons (central heating & cooling). There is flat screen TV, Bluetooth dock and blu-ray DVD player for your entertainment.
Cooinda is suitable for families with young children, couples sharing, retirees, girls weekend or a romantic getaway. This property is also pet friendly and with fully secure fencing, you can rest assured that your furry friend will be safe. Everything is at your fingertips at Cooinda and is highly recommended!
Linen is not included. Doona's and pillows are provided BYO sheets, pillow cases, doona covers, towels & tea towels
Linen hire available (includes all bedlinen, towels, bathmats, hand towels, face washers & tea towels). Must be ordered & paid in advance.
- Recently Renovated
- Walking distance to Queenscliff Music Festival
- Walking distance to beach and parks
- Walking distance to town centre
- Large screen TV
- Startup Bathroom Amenities
- Entertaining deck with BBQ
- Good sized yard - fencing suitable for large dogs.
- Cosy Gas Fire
- Great pet friendly home
- Great for Family Fun
- Great for Romantic getaway
- Full kitchen facilities
- Dishwasher & Microwave
- Central heating
- Ducted Heating & Cooling
- Gas fireplace
- Ceiling fans
- Starting bathroom amenities
- Televisions in bedrooms
- Full laundry
- Outside deck area
- Secure Garden
- Car Parking space
- Overall Rating: 9.1/10
- Would you stay at the property again ?: 94%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property when you arrived ?: 8.6/10
- How did the property rate in comparison to what you saw on the website ?: 9.5/10
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money": 8.6/10
- How do rate the booking process ?: 9.2/10
- How do you rate our consultants knowlege of the property you stayed: 9.4/10
- Would you recommend our business to your family and or friends: 94%
- Singles : 2
- Doubles : 2
- Double Beds: 1
- Queen Beds: 1
- King Beds: 0
- Single Beds: 2
- Sofa Beds: 0
- Fold Away Beds: 0
Enquire about this property
Office: (03) 5258 3763