SEA PUP -Close to the beach, modern, good heating & aircon plus Foxtel. Plus bring your 4 legged best friend!
Sea Pup is in a great location close to the beach. It is a modern, comfortable & spacious holiday home which offers 3 bedrooms - 1x queen; 2 x singles; and the third has 2 x king singles. The main bedroom is downstairs with an ensuite and has a TV & ceiling fan. The other two bedrooms are upstairs and have air conditioners, so you will be comfortable on the hottest nights. The main bathroom is also upstairs and has a separate shower & toilet.
Modern & light filled this home has a large back entertaining deck and an outdoor setting for 8 surrounded by native gardens. Glass sliding doors open from the deck to the open plan living area, dining and hostess kitchen which has dishwasher, microwave, cook top and underbench oven. There is a split system aircon in this area. In addition, the living area has a great gas log fire to keep you cosy on those cool nights when you can enjoy a night in, plus TV, DVD, foxtel & stereo.
The laundry links to the garage where you will find a new bbq and sun umbrella that can be used on the back deck. The laundry has a front loading washing machine. There is also a powder room.
A short stroll to the beach so you can enjoy the sound of waves washing up on the shore & a lovely walk with your nearest & dearest plus your 4 legged best friend - or perhaps a more energetic run? Then you can enjoy a great breakfast at one of the local cafes/restaurants - or lunch down at the harbour. So much to do you may need to come back or extend your stay! And don't forget the fine dining at The Vue Grand. Also close by are the footy oval, new Monahan Sports Centre, tennis courts and parks. Golf Courses available are - Queenscliff: Swan Island course while Pt Lonsdale: has its own course. Then if are really keen, you have Curlewis, Portarlington, Barwon Heads and 13th Beach courses.
A "welcome treat" awaits your 4 legged family member, along with a food and water bowl to use for the duration of your stay.
Sea Pup provides the ideal location for your next getaway whether you want to explore or relax, it's all here waiting for you ...
-Linen is NOT provided at this property. Doona and pillow inserts are included. Guests must bring their own linen and towels or contact our office about linen pack hire at a cost of $50.00 per bed.
-Well behaved dogs are welcome. There is an additional $33.00 fee if you bring your dog. Please also bring your own doggie bowl, bedding, dog towels etc to be safe.
**Please be aware that wifi signals in the Queenscliff & Point Lonsdale areas can at times be very weak, particularly in high peak holiday season. QCHB do not accept any responsibility on the speed or reliability of internet connections. Dongle hire is available from our office if required.
This booking is facilitated by Queenscliff & Coastal Holidays and as such please ensure you are familiar with our Terms & Conditions as provided on our Website.
- BYO bed linen (sheets, pillowcases, doona covers, towels & tea towels)
- Linen hire available by prior arrangement (you can order as an extra when you place a booking)
- Doona Sizes: 3 queen & 2 singles.
- Walking distance to Queenscliff Music Festival
- Walking distance to beach and parks
- Walking distance to town centre
- TV with Foxtel
- TV in bedroom(s)
- Startup Bathroom Amenities
- Entertaining deck with BBQ
- Medium sized yard - fencing for pets & children
- Cosy Gas Fire
- Great for Family Fun
- Great pet friendly home
- Great pet friendly home
- Full kitchen facilities
- Dishwasher & Microwave
- Reverse Heating & Cooling
- Gas fireplace
- Air Conditioning in multiple rooms
- Starting bathroom amenities
- BluRay DVD
- Flat screen television
- Televisions in bedrooms
- Full laundry
- Front load washing
- Outside deck area
- Secure Garden
- Pet Friendly
- Garage Parking
- Overall Rating: 9.3/10
- Would you stay at the property again ?: 100%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property when you arrived ?: 9.4/10
- How did the property rate in comparison to what you saw on the website ?: 9.5/10
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money": 8.5/10
- How do rate the booking process ?: 9.3/10
- How do you rate our consultants knowlege of the property you stayed: 8.8/10
- Would you recommend our business to your family and or friends: 100%
- Singles : 4
- Doubles : 1
- Double Beds: 0
- Queen Beds: 1
- King Beds: 0
- Single Beds: 4
- Sofa Beds: 0
- Fold Away Beds: 0
Enquire about this property
Office: (03) 5258 3763