SALT SPRAY - Relax by the beach in Style with Family, Friends and your dog!
In the Shortlands Beach Estate this lovely 2 storey 3 bedroom home offers relaxed holiday living in style and comfort. Comprising of 3 bedrooms, the main is downstairs with an ensuite while the other 2 are upstairs with the main bathroom. The front living area has TV and DVD with comfy leather lounge and the open plan living environment at the rear consists of a large host kitchen with dishwasher, microwave and gas cooker, to the dining area and lounge with glass doors to the bbq deck. Gas log fire in living area plus gas ducted heating and Wifi.
You can listen to the sounds of the sea while relaxing in comfort on your deck or the beach is an easy 2 minute stroll away where you can unroll your beach towel and have a dip. Also close by is the tennis club, bowls club and the shops & restaurants aren't far either.
Guests are required to bring their own linen unless line hire arrangements have been made prior to arrival.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a shorter summer stay this summer - we can organise it for you!
Well behaved dogs are welcome with an additional $200 doggie bond. Dogs are not permitted on furniture.
Doona sizes: 2 x queen + 2 doubles
$60 service fee applies which is in addition to the quoted tariff.
- Walking distance to Queenscliff Music Festival
- Walking distance to beach and parks
- Walking distance to town centre
- TV in bedroom(s)
- Entertaining deck with BBQ
- Startup Bathroom Amenities
- Medium sized yard - fencing for pets & children
- Cosy Gas Fire
- Great pet friendly home
- Great for Family Fun
- Full kitchen facilities
- Dishwasher & Microwave
- Ducted Heating & Cooling
- Air Conditioner
- Hairdryer in bathrooms
- Starting bathroom amenities
- CD Player
- Flat screen television
- Front load washing
- Clothes Dryer
- Overall Rating: 8.7/10
- Would you stay at the property again ?: 86%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property when you arrived ?: 8.6/10
- How did the property rate in comparison to what you saw on the website ?: 9/10
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money": 8/10
- How do rate the booking process ?: 9.1/10
- How do you rate our consultants knowlege of the property you stayed: 8.3/10
- Would you recommend our business to your family and or friends: 100%
- Singles : 2
- Doubles : 2
- Double Beds: 0
- Queen Beds: 2
- King Beds: 0
- Single Beds: 2
- Sofa Beds: 0
- Fold Away Beds: 0
Enquire about this property
Office: (03) 5258 3763