SALT SPRAY - Relax by the beach in Style with Family, Friends and your dog!
In the Shortlands Beach Estate this lovely 2 storey/3 bedroom home offers relaxed holiday living in style and comfort. The main bedroom is downstairs with an ensuite, while the other 2 bedrooms are upstairs along with the main bathroom. The front living area has a TV & DVD, with comfy leather lounge and the open plan living. The rear of the house consists of a large chef kitchen with dishwasher, microwave and gas cooker. The dining area and lounge open up with glass doors to the bbq deck. The livingroom also has a gas log fire. There is gas ducted heating and Wifi.
You can listen to the sounds of the sea while relaxing in comfort on your deck and the beach is an easy 2 minute stroll. You can unroll your beach towel and have a dip in the sea; and close by is the tennis & bowls clubs, the shops & restaurants.
-Linen is NOT provided at this property. Doona and pillow inserts are included. Please note that the doona inserts sizes are: 2 x queen and 2 x double. Guests must bring their own linen and towels or contact our office about linen pack hire at a cost of $50.00 per bed.
-Well behaved dogs are welcome. There is an additional $33.00 fee if you bring your dog. Please also bring your own doggie bowl, bedding, dog towels etc. Dogs are not allowed on the furniture & a $200.00 bond applies.
**Please be aware that Wifi signals in the Queenscliff & Point Lonsdale areas can at times be very weak, particularly in high peak holiday season. QCHB do not accept any responsibility on the speed or reliability of internet connections. Dongle hire is available from our office if required.
This booking is facilitated by Queenscliff & Coastal Holidays and as such please ensure you are familiar with our Terms & Conditions as provided on our Website.
- Walking distance to Queenscliff Music Festival
- Walking distance to beach and parks
- Walking distance to town centre
- TV in bedroom(s)
- Entertaining deck with BBQ
- Startup Bathroom Amenities
- Medium sized yard - fencing for pets & children
- Cosy Gas Fire
- Great pet friendly home
- Great for Family Fun
- Full kitchen facilities
- Dishwasher & Microwave
- Ducted Heating & Cooling
- Air Conditioner
- Hairdryer in bathrooms
- Starting bathroom amenities
- CD Player
- Flat screen television
- Front load washing
- Clothes Dryer
- Overall Rating: 8.7/10
- Would you stay at the property again ?: 88%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property when you arrived ?: 8.4/10
- How did the property rate in comparison to what you saw on the website ?: 9/10
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money": 8/10
- How do rate the booking process ?: 8.9/10
- How do you rate our consultants knowlege of the property you stayed: 8.4/10
- Would you recommend our business to your family and or friends: 100%
- Singles : 2
- Doubles : 2
- Double Beds: 0
- Queen Beds: 2
- King Beds: 0
- Single Beds: 2
- Sofa Beds: 0
- Fold Away Beds: 0
Enquire about this property
Office: (03) 5258 3763