DOONGARRA - A Private cottage in central location close to shops and parklands
New and fresh this lovely 1 bedroom cottage is in central Queenscliff close to restaurants, cafes & galleries. (Behind the historic Cobb & Co station which now operates as shops and upstairs residences). The cottage has recently been rebuilt & offers a couple or single the ideal getaway with a bbq and private rear off street parking. In an open & lovely communal garden setting the cottage has a lounge which is light and bright with polished timber floors, TV, DVD & R/C aircon. The open plan hostess kitchen provides all the amenities you would need with cooktop, oven, microwave and dishwasher. The bedroom is carpeted and has a queen size bed with linen & bathroom towels provided, a ceiling fan and wardrobe. The ensuite bathroom has a vanity, toilet and good sized shower recess.
All in the heart of Queenscliff where you can walk to all the shops, Blues Train or a short drive to the golf course & ferry.
Pedestrian access is from Hesse Street with car acess from the back at Learmonth Street (next to the Dive Centre).
-Pets are Not permitted
-A Security Bond of $500
-A pre-arrival email will be sent 1 week prior to your arrival with various housekeeping info including key collection.
-There is NO Wifi.
This booking is facilitated by Queenscliff & Coastal Holidays and as such please ensure you are familiar with our Terms & Conditions as provided on our Website.
- Close proximity to Blues Train
- Walking distance to Queenscliff Music Festival
- Walking distance to beach and parks
- Walking distance to beach
- Walking distance to town centre
- Large screen TV
- Startup Bathroom Amenities
- Great for Special Occasions
- Great for Romantic getaway
- Dishwasher & Microwave
- Reverse Heating & Cooling
- Ceiling fans
- Starting bathroom amenities
- Flat screen television
- Front load washing
- Car Parking space
- Overall Rating: 9/10
- Would you stay at the property again ?: 87%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property when you arrived ?: 9.1/10
- How did the property rate in comparison to what you saw on the website ?: 8.8/10
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money": 8.4/10
- How do rate the booking process ?: 9.6/10
- How do you rate our consultants knowlege of the property you stayed: 9.2/10
- Would you recommend our business to your family and or friends: 93%
- Singles : 0
- Doubles : 1
- Double Beds: 0
- Queen Beds: 1
- King Beds: 0
- Single Beds: 0
- Sofa Beds: 0
- Fold Away Beds: 0
Enquire about this property
Office: (03) 5258 3763