DOONGARRA - A Private cottage in central location close to shops and parklands
New and fresh this lovely 1 bedroom cottage is in central Queenscliff close to restaurants, cafes & galleries. (Behind the historic Cobb & Co station which now operates as shops and upstairs residences). The cottage has recently been rebuilt & offers a couple or single the ideal getaway with a bbq and private rear off street parking. In an open & lovely communal garden setting the cottage has a lounge which is light and bright with polished timber floors, TV, DVD & R/C aircon. The open plan hostess kitchen provides all the amenities you would need with cooktop, oven, microwave and dishwasher. The bedroom is carpeted and has a queen size bed with linen & bathroom towels provided, a ceiling fan and wardrobe. The ensuite bathroom has a vanity, toilet and good sized shower recess.
All in the heart of Queenscliff where you can walk to all the shops, Blues Train or a short drive to the golf course & ferry.
Pedestrian access is from Hesse Street with car access from the back at Learmonth Street (next to the Dive Centre).
Dogs are Not permitted
All linen is provided, except for beach towels.
Your credit card details will be retained as a Security Bond. The Security Bond is $500.
There is NO Wifi at the property.
This booking is facilitated by Queenscliff & Coastal Holidays and as such please ensure you are familiar with our Terms & Conditions as provided on our Website.
- Close proximity to Blues Train
- Walking distance to Queenscliff Music Festival
- Walking distance to beach and parks
- Walking distance to beach
- Walking distance to town centre
- Large screen TV
- Startup Bathroom Amenities
- Great for Special Occasions
- Great for Romantic getaway
- Dishwasher & Microwave
- Reverse Heating & Cooling
- Ceiling fans
- Starting bathroom amenities
- Flat screen television
- Front load washing
- Car Parking space
- Overall Rating: 8.7/10
- Would you stay at the property again ?: 84%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property when you arrived ?: 8.9/10
- How did the property rate in comparison to what you saw on the website ?: 8.5/10
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money": 8.2/10
- How do rate the booking process ?: 8.9/10
- How do you rate our consultants knowlege of the property you stayed: 8.6/10
- Would you recommend our business to your family and or friends: 92%
- Singles : 0
- Doubles : 1
- Double Beds: 0
- Queen Beds: 1
- King Beds: 0
- Single Beds: 0
- Sofa Beds: 0
- Fold Away Beds: 0
Enquire about this property
Office: (03) 5258 3763