BRIGADOON is a Charming 4 bedroom renovated and extended historic cottage .
Brigadoon is a gorgeous warm & homely period cottage in the heart of the Queenscliff Township, an easy walk to the beach, shops, train station and markets. Renovated and extended, this spacious home offers room for extended family or a group of friends. Although large enough for bigger groups, couples will not feel overwhelmed in these surrounds.
The main bedroom has a queen sized bed, 2nd brm has a double and single bed, 3rd bedroom has a queen and the 4th bedroom has one single bed. The cosy lounge has loads of seating, r/c airconditioner and wood fireplace. The modern kitchen features a large table, new cooker, dishwasher and microwave and quaint outdoor patio perfect for morning brekkie. There are 2 bathrooms - one with a bath, separate toilet and laundry. There is another large lounge leading to private courtyard space perfect for outdoor entertaining especially as the dining area has access to the courtyard also.
Climate control consists of multiple reverse-cyle AC, gentle hydronic heating and ambient wood fire for the cooler months.
This property is a favourite for many and so enjoys a very high return rate. If you are booking to be close to Blue Train or Music Festival book early to save disappointment.
NO pets please.
Guests are required to bring their own linen, alternatively linen hire can be arranged prior to arrival.
Doona Sizes: 3 queen & 2 singles.
There is a 2 night minimum stay duration throughout the year however over summer it is 7 nightly block bookings.
Linen is not included. Doona's and pillows are provided
BYO sheets, pillow cases, doona covers, towels & tea towels
Linen hire available (includes all bedlinen, towels, bathmats, hand towels, face washers & tea towels. Must be ordered & paid in advance
- Close proximity to Blues Train
- Walking distance to Queenscliff Music Festival
- Walking distance to beach and parks
- Large screen TV
- Startup Bathroom Amenities
- Entertaining deck with BBQ
- small yard with secure fencing
- Cosy Gas Fire
- Great for Special Occasions
- Great for Family Fun
- Great pet friendly home
- Full kitchen facilities
- Dishwasher & Microwave
- Hydronic Heating
- Reverse Heating & Cooling
- Gas fireplace
- Open Fireplace
- Air Conditioner
- Air Conditioning in multiple rooms
- Ceiling fans
- Hairdryer in bathrooms
- Starting bathroom amenities
- Flat screen television
- Front load washing
- Clothes Dryer
- Outside deck area
- Secure Garden
- On street parking
- Overall Rating: 9.4/10
- Would you stay at the property again ?: 100%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property when you arrived ?: 8.7/10
- How did the property rate in comparison to what you saw on the website ?: 9.3/10
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money": 9.1/10
- How do rate the booking process ?: 9.7/10
- How do you rate our consultants knowlege of the property you stayed: 9.6/10
- Would you recommend our business to your family and or friends: 100%
- Singles : 3
- Doubles : 3
- Double Beds: 1
- Queen Beds: 2
- King Beds: 0
- Single Beds: 3
- Sofa Beds: 0
- Fold Away Beds: 0
Enquire about this property
Office: (03) 5258 3763