CHARBELLA - Central to EVERYTHING!
Gorgeous Charbella is a hidden gem tucked away in secluded & private St Andrews Place, Queenscliff which is THE PERFECT spot if you want to marry privacy with being a stone throw from everything. Charbella not only provides a relaxing place to stay, but you will be able to walk to the shops, cafes, galleries, Blues Train, Music Festival, Harbour, beach, market, parks, playgrounds & more! If you love the idea of ditching the car and exploring the town by foot or bicycle then this is a perfect match for you – it’s also great for families with older kids that love the freedom of coming and going. Of if you have littlies, they will love having the park and beach just around the corner and Harry’s Kiosk where they can provide you with a picnic blanket coffee and cake while you watch the kids play.
When it’s time to retreat, you will have every comfort you need in this contemporary, relaxed style living. It has a friendly & welcoming appeal with modern amenities such as Foxtel (movies & sport), well equipped kitchen with pod coffee machine, laundry (plus dryer), R/C air conditioning and leafy courtyard for outdoor living. There are two bedrooms one with Queen bed and second with trio bunk (queen on bottom bunk & king single up top)- sleeping a total of 5. According to Australian standards, only children over the age of 9 years should use the top bunk. There is a spacious ensuite /shared bathroom with separate shower and bath plus there is a second shower room and toilet off the laundry.
The living area is open plan with dining space for 6 and lounge can be converted to a double bed should you have overnight guests. There is easy access from the kitchen & lounge area to the leafy courtyard making outdoor entertaining a breeze. NB The mezzanine level is not available / accessible to guests.
Charbella offers EXCEPTIONAL value for money – it truly is a hidden gem and for this value, you simply could not find anything as central and of good quality as this sweet townhouse. BOOK NOW to avoid disappointment. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a shorter summer stay this summer - we can organise it for you!
- Doona’s & pillows are provided (byo bed linen or contact our office for linen hire)
- Pets are not permitted
- Security Bond $500
- A pre-arrival email will be sent 1 week prior to your arrival with various housekeeping info including key collection.
- Close proximity to Blues Train
- Walking distance to Queenscliff Music Festival
- Walking distance to beach and parks
- Walking distance to town centre
- Large screen TV
- Startup Bathroom Amenities
- small yard with secure fencing
- Cosy Gas Fire
- Great for Romantic getaway
- Great for Family Fun
- Full kitchen facilities
- Dishwasher & Microwave
- Coffee Machine
- Gas heater
- Air Conditioner
- Starting bathroom amenities
- Full laundry
- Front load washing
- Clothes Dryer
- Secure Garden
- Car Parking space
- Overall Rating: 9.2/10
- Would you stay at the property again ?: 88%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property when you arrived ?: 9.1/10
- How did the property rate in comparison to what you saw on the website ?: 9.2/10
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money": 9.1/10
- How do rate the booking process ?: 9.3/10
- How do you rate our consultants knowlege of the property you stayed: 9.1/10
- Would you recommend our business to your family and or friends: 100%
- Singles : 1
- Doubles : 2
- Double Beds: 0
- Queen Beds: 2
- King Beds: 0
- Single Beds: 1
- Sofa Beds: 0
- Fold Away Beds: 0
Enquire about this property
Office: (03) 5258 3763