THE STONE HOUSE -Charming Historical Home in the heart of Queenscliff
The Stone House is a charming historical house situated in the heart of historic Queenscliff. It has 4 bedrooms, one with ensuite, separate large bathroom with claw foot bath, fully equipped kitchen, dining room, family room opening up onto deck area & garden. There is also a middle deck area to enjoy that morning cup of coffee. The Stone House accommodates up to 8 people and is the perfect place to enjoy the beach and the charm of historic Queenscliff. The Stone House is fully equipped with washing machine, dryer, fridge, split system heating and cooling. There is plenty of room at The Stone house with lovely sitting area with gas log fire. Please note that the 3 king size beds can be converted into singles by the guest upon arrival should they choose to. A sofa bed is also available in the lounge allowing room for 2 additional overnight guests.
Dogs are permitted at this property for an additional $33.00 fee per pet. Please also bring your own dog bedding, bowls, towels etc.
Linen is not provided at this property but if required, can be added for an extra fee: or, you can bring your own sheets, pillow cases, doona covers, towels, bath mats & tea towels. The bedding configuration is: 3 x King, plus 1 x Double (the sofa bed). Linen hire is available from our office but needs to arranged at least one week in advance. Linen packs cost $50.00 per pack per bed without bedmaking, or $75 with bedmaking.
HOW TO PAY FOR ANY EXTRAS:
If a fee needs to be paid separately because your booking has come through to our office from a portal such as AirbNb, booking.com, vrbo or homeaway/stayz, our office will need to provide you with our direct bank account details to pay the money into. If the booking is through our website direct, guests can choose this extra at the time of booking or call our office to ask to have the fee added to the tariff. Please contact email@example.com if you would like to make any further enquiries.
Your credit card details will be retained as a Security Bond.
**Please be aware that there is no wifi. Dongle hire is available from our office if required.
This booking is facilitated by Queenscliff & Coastal Holidays and as such please ensure you are familiar with our Terms & Conditions as provided on our Website.
- Close proximity to Blues Train
- Walking distance to Queenscliff Music Festival
- Walking distance to beach and parks
- Walking distance to town centre
- Large screen TV
- Entertaining deck with BBQ
- Startup Bathroom Amenities
- Medium sized yard - fencing for pets & children
- Great for Family Fun
- Dishwasher & Microwave
- Reverse Heating & Cooling
- Gas heater
- Air Conditioner
- Ceiling fans
- Starting bathroom amenities
- Flat screen television
- Full laundry
- Outside deck area
- Secure Garden
- On street parking
- Overall Rating: 8.9/10
- Would you stay at the property again ?: 93%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property when you arrived ?: 8.4/10
- How did the property rate in comparison to what you saw on the website ?: 8.9/10
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money": 8.4/10
- How do rate the booking process ?: 8.9/10
- How do you rate our consultants knowlege of the property you stayed: 9/10
- Would you recommend our business to your family and or friends: 96%
- Singles : 0
- Doubles : 4
- Double Beds: 1
- Queen Beds: 0
- King Beds: 3
- Single Beds: 0
- Sofa Beds: 0
- Fold Away Beds: 0
Enquire about this property
Office: (03) 5258 3763