INTO FREEDOM - Be Free To Enjoy The Sea! Great location & comfy home .
Into Freedom provides you with all you could want in a seaside getaway. 2 minute stroll to the Beach or the corner cafe. 10 minute walk to the Town Centre. Ideal for families or couples seeking some R&R. A classic two storey home of three bedrooms. A large open plan living, kitchen and dining area provides space for any occasion. There is a large flat screen TV and a BLUray DVD player with surround sound, to be enjoyed as you sit in comfortable leather lounges or you can rest outside of the action on the easy informal day bed. Winter comfort comes from a beautiful gas log fire and cooling in the summer via reverse cycle air-conditioners upstairs and down. Step into the private back yard, lunch under the shade sail, pick up some sun on the sun lounges or start up the 4 burner BBQ. You will find in the cedar garden shed a toilet and hot shower, ideal from returning from the beach. The downstairs main bedroom has a king bed, ceiling fan and bathroom. One bedroom upstairs comprises a queen bed, single trundle, Flat screen TV (including foxtel) and a DVD player; whereas the other bedroom has 2 king single beds and a single trundle. The bedrooms share the top bathroom. There is a garage with an automatic door for your car and off street parking for another car. A great children's park is just outside the front picket gate.
-NO linen is provided with this property. Doona & pillow inserts are provided, but byo bed linen, towels, tea towels etc. Or contact our office for linen packs to hire. They cost $50.00 per pack per bed.
-Dogs are permitted. There is an additional fee of $33.00 per pet. Please also bring your own bowls, bedding, towels etc. for your pet.
-A Security Bond of $500 plus $200 if you also bring a pet.
-A pre-arrival email will be sent 1 week prior to your arrival with various housekeeping info including key collection.
-There is NO Wifi.
This booking is facilitated by Queenscliff & Coastal Holidays and as such please ensure you are familiar with our Terms & Conditions as provided on our Website.
- Close proximity to Blues Train
- Walking distance to Queenscliff Music Festival
- Walking distance to beach and parks
- Walking distance to town centre
- TV with Foxtel
- Large screen TV
- TV in bedroom(s)
- Startup Bathroom Amenities
- Medium sized yard - fencing for pets & children
- Cosy Gas Fire
- Great for Romantic getaway
- Great for Family Fun
- Great pet friendly home
- Full kitchen facilities
- Dishwasher & Microwave
- Reverse Heating & Cooling
- Gas fireplace
- Air Conditioner
- Air Conditioning in multiple rooms
- Starting bathroom amenities
- Flat screen television
- Televisions in bedrooms
- Full laundry
- Front load washing
- Clothes Dryer
- Garage Parking
- Overall Rating: 8.8/10
- Would you stay at the property again ?: 85%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property when you arrived ?: 8.5/10
- How did the property rate in comparison to what you saw on the website ?: 9.2/10
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money": 8.8/10
- How do rate the booking process ?: 9/10
- How do you rate our consultants knowlege of the property you stayed: 8.6/10
- Would you recommend our business to your family and or friends: 96%
- Singles : 2
- Doubles : 2
- Double Beds: 0
- Queen Beds: 1
- King Beds: 1
- Single Beds: 2
- Sofa Beds: 0
- Fold Away Beds: 1
Enquire about this property
Office: (03) 5258 3763