SUMMER SALT -In the Heart of Town with glimpses of the Sea and the Harbour Tower.
A luxury holiday apartment in the heart of Queenscliff with glimpses of the sea and the Harbour Tower - nestled into the grounds of the historic Ozone Hotel residential development - very private indeed. This apartment has a private entry with remote entry to secure undercover carparking, it offers stylish modern living throughout. Light floods the living area from the balcony and filters through to the dining and host style gourmet kitchen (with dishwasher & microwave). With beautiful Smeg appliances you have all you need to entertain friends or in this fabulous location where you have direct walkway access to the main street, you are just a 2 minute stroll to the shops, restaurants, bakeries, winebar and galleries. Or you can easily choose to dine at The Vue Grand, Lombardi's on Hesse, or pop around the corner to Athelstane or down to the Harbour at the hugely popular 360Q. So many choices - The Blues Train, The Q Train, the markets, Golf Courses all so close by!
Featuring 3 bedrooms - the main has a queen bed, large ensuite and TV, the second also has a queen bed, TV & DVD and the 3rd has 2 sets of king single bunks - thereby sleeping 8. A beautifully designed main bathroom services these 2 bedrooms and a european laundry with a washing machine and dryer ensures you can do your washing - if you really need to!
The apartment also has a wonderful climate control system throughout so there is no possibility of being cold in the winter - or hot in the summer; it's all just a click of a button. With a small sunny balcony for BBQ's, an additional shaded balcony with dual access from the hallway and 3rd bedroom plus a communal lawn & garden area which is great for lounging in the sun with a good book or for the kids to play as it is secure within "The Ozone" grounds. Parklands and the beach are just across the road.
Summer Salt is a wonderful getaway for a couple, friends sharing or the family! Come and stay and enjoy the luxurious facilities and location - you'll come back time and time again!
Contact us at email@example.com if you would like a shorter summer stay this summer - we can organise it for you!
Summer Salt Does not provide Linen and Towels, you can organise linen hire through our office or bring your own. Please note Linen Sizes: The 2 queen beds have queen doonas, the king single bunks have double doona covers therefore Doonas Sizes: 2 queen & 4 double.
- Close proximity to Blues Train
- Walking distance to Queenscliff Music Festival
- Walking distance to beach and parks
- Walking distance to town centre
- Large screen TV
- TV in bedroom(s)
- Startup Bathroom Amenities
- Great for Special Occasions
- Great for Romantic getaway
- Great for Family Fun
- Walking distance to children
- TV in bedroom(s)
- Entertaining deck with BBQ
- Multiple TVs
- Full kitchen facilities
- Dishwasher & Microwave
- Central heating
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Heating & Cooling
- Reverse Heating & Cooling in multiple rooms
- Air Conditioning in multiple rooms
- Starting bathroom amenities
- Flat screen television
- Televisions in bedrooms
- Front load washing
- Clothes Dryer
- Secure Garden
- Garage Parking
- 2 Car Parking Space
- Overall Rating: 7.3/10
- Would you stay at the property again ?: 40%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property when you arrived ?: 7.6/10
- How did the property rate in comparison to what you saw on the website ?: 7.6/10
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money": 6.8/10
- How do rate the booking process ?: 8.8/10
- How do you rate our consultants knowlege of the property you stayed: 8.5/10
- Would you recommend our business to your family and or friends: 80%
- Singles : 4
- Doubles : 2
- Double Beds: 0
- Queen Beds: 2
- King Beds: 0
- Single Beds: 4
- Sofa Beds: 0
- Fold Away Beds: 0
Enquire about this property
Office: (03) 5258 3763