DINGHY'S REST Is a lovely cottage close to shops & restaurants.
Centrally located in between the main shopping promenade and Swan Bay, this quaint house offers 3 bedrooms - the main has a queen bed, the 2nd also has a queen bed, while the 3rd has 2 sets of single bunks, and a trundle. The updated living area consists of a modern host kitchen with dishwasher & microwave serving a dining area with glass french doors giving access to the rear yard and BBQ area. The living area is on the other side of the kitchen and has tv & dvd and an open fireplace and airconditioner - there is a second tv in the main bedroom. The modern bathroom has a bath and sep shower, vanity & toilet plus the laundry with front loading washing machine, has a 2nd toilet.
Dinghy's Rest has a lovely shaded back yard and bbq area which is securely enclosed for pets and littlies.
The bike track is close by - from here you can cycle into Point Lonsdale or further, while the cafes and restaurants are only a 5 minute stroll down the street. The Blues Train and the Queenscliff Music Festival are also close by.
-NO linen is provided with this property. Doona’s & pillow inserts are but byo bed linen, towels, tea towels etc. Or contact our office for linen packs to hire. They cost $50.00 per pack per bed.For the bedding sizes: 2 x queen; 4 x single.
-Dogs are permitted. There is an additional fee of $33.00 per pet. Please also bring your dog's own bedding, bowls, towel etc.
-A Security Bond of $1000 & $200 for dogs.
-A pre-arrival email will be sent 1 week prior to your arrival with various housekeeping info including key collection.
-There is NO Wifi.
This booking is facilitated by Queenscliff & Coastal Holidays and as such please ensure you are familiar with the Terms & Conditions as provided on our Website.
- Close proximity to Blues Train
- Walking distance to Queenscliff Music Festival
- Walking distance to beach and parks
- Walking distance to town centre
- TV in bedroom(s)
- Large screen TV
- Startup Bathroom Amenities
- Good sized yard - fencing suitable for large dogs.
- Cosy Gas Fire
- Great for Special Occasions
- Great for Family Fun
- Great pet friendly home
- Full kitchen facilities
- Dishwasher & Microwave
- Reverse Heating & Cooling
- Elec (nobo style) heating
- Air Conditioner
- Pedastal Fan
- Wood Heater
- Starting bathroom amenities
- Flat screen television
- Televisions in bedrooms
- Full laundry
- Front load washing
- Secure Garden
- Pet Friendly
- Car Parking space
- Overall Rating: 8.7/10
- Would you stay at the property again ?: 95%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property when you arrived ?: 8.2/10
- How did the property rate in comparison to what you saw on the website ?: 8.7/10
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money": 8.6/10
- How do rate the booking process ?: 8.5/10
- How do you rate our consultants knowlege of the property you stayed: 8.9/10
- Would you recommend our business to your family and or friends: 95%
- Singles : 4
- Doubles : 2
- Double Beds: 0
- Queen Beds: 2
- King Beds: 0
- Single Beds: 4
- Sofa Beds: 0
- Fold Away Beds: 1
Enquire about this property
Office: (03) 5258 3763