DINGHY'S REST Is a lovely cottage close to shops & restaurants.
Centrally located in between the main shopping promenade and Swan Bay, this quaint house offers 3 bedrooms - the main has a queen bed, the 2nd also has a queen bed, while the 3rd has 2 sets of single bunks, and a trundle. The updated living area consists of a modern host kitchen with dishwasher & microwave serving a dining area with glass french doors giving access to the rear yard and BBQ area. The living area is on the other side of the kitchen and has tv, wifi & dvd and an open fireplace and airconditioner - there is a second tv in the main bedroom. The modern bathroom has a bath and sep shower, vanity & toilet plus the laundry with front loading washing machine, has a 2nd toilet. This property does not provide linen and towels.
Dinghy's Rest has a lovely shaded back yard and bbq area which is securely enclosed for pets and littlies.
The bike track is close by - from here you can cycle into Point Lonsdale or further, while the cafes and restaurants are only a 5 minute stroll down the street. The Blues Train and the Queenscliff Music Festival are also close by.
Dogs are permitted at this property for an additional $33.00 fee per pet. Please also bring your own dog bedding, bowls, towels etc. If you require specific conditions at the property for your dog, such as secure fencing, please ring our office to discuss prior to booking.
Linen is not provided at this property but if required, can be added for an extra fee: or, you can bring your own sheets, pillow cases, doona covers, towels, bath mats & tea towels. The bedding configuration is: 1 x queen; 1 x Double (with Queen doona); 4 x single. Linen hire is available from our office but needs to arranged at least one week in advance. Linen packs cost $50.00 per pack perbed without bedmaking, or $75 with bedmaking.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to make any further enquiries.
Your credit card details will be retained as a Security Bond.
A pre-arrival email will be sent 1 week prior to your arrival with various housekeeping info including key collection.
**Please be aware that wifi signals in the Queenscliff & Point Lonsdale areas can at times be very weak, particularly in high peak holiday season. QCHB do not accept any responsibility on the speed or reliability of internet connections. Dongle hire is available from our office if required.
This booking is facilitated by Queenscliff & Coastal Holidays and as such please ensure you are familiar with the Terms & Conditions as provided on our Website.
- Close proximity to Blues Train
- Walking distance to Queenscliff Music Festival
- Walking distance to beach and parks
- Walking distance to town centre
- TV in bedroom(s)
- Large screen TV
- Startup Bathroom Amenities
- Good sized yard - fencing suitable for large dogs.
- Cosy Gas Fire
- Great for Special Occasions
- Great for Family Fun
- Great pet friendly home
- Full kitchen facilities
- Dishwasher & Microwave
- Reverse Heating & Cooling
- Elec (nobo style) heating
- Air Conditioner
- Pedastal Fan
- Wood Heater
- Starting bathroom amenities
- Flat screen television
- Televisions in bedrooms
- Full laundry
- Front load washing
- Secure Garden
- Pet Friendly
- Car Parking space
- Overall Rating: 9.1/10
- Would you stay at the property again ?: 93%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property when you arrived ?: 8.9/10
- How did the property rate in comparison to what you saw on the website ?: 9/10
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money": 8.7/10
- How do rate the booking process ?: 9.2/10
- How do you rate our consultants knowlege of the property you stayed: 9.2/10
- Would you recommend our business to your family and or friends: 98%
- Singles : 4
- Doubles : 2
- Double Beds: 1
- Queen Beds: 1
- King Beds: 0
- Single Beds: 4
- Sofa Beds: 0
- Fold Away Beds: 1
Enquire about this property
Office: (03) 5258 3763