BAILLIEU BREEZE - perfect all year around retreat in Old Lonsdale! Dog friendly and with foxtel!
Now this is the essence of what holidays & time away is all about. Walk in and feel instantly at ease in this light filled, modern home surrounded by Ti-Tree and sounds of the surf. Only 5 years old this house offers comfort and location!
Only 2 streets back from the main shopping / cafe strip, it is easy walking distance to the hub of town, Point Lonsdale front beach, kids playground and the back surf beach. Baillieu Breeze consists of three good sized bedrooms sleeping a total of 8 guests (1 x Queen, 2 x Singles, Trio bunk (1 x single & 1 x double) plus a trundle. The main bedroom has an ensuite while the 2 secondary bedrooms share a bathroom which has a separate bath. 2nd kid's bedroom has a TV. The laundry is separate with washing machine and dryer.
The open plan living / dining area is spacious yet cosy, furnished in lovely coastal tones and with an air hockey table for lots of fun. Glass doors lead onto the large outdoor deck and BBQ area which has an outdoor setting & heater.
Climate control is easy with ducted heating. Air conditioning is available in the living area.
Many extras include foxtel, an outdoor gas heater and outdoor hot and cold shower.
This property is pet friendly with fully secure fencing.There is an additional $33.00 fee per dog if you bring your furry child, and you will need to bring your own doggie bedding, bowls, dog towels etc.
There is a 2 night minimum stay duration throughout the year however over summer it is 7 nightly block bookings.
Linen is not included. Doona and pillow inserts are provided, but it's
BYO sheets, pillow cases, doona covers, towels & tea towels
Linen hire is available which includes all bed linen, towels, bathmats, hand towels, face washers & tea towels. (Please order & pay in advance).
**Please be aware that wifi signals in the Queenscliff & Point Lonsdale areas can at times be very weak, particularly in high peak holiday season. QCHB do not accept any responsibility on the speed or reliability of internet connections. Dongle hire is available from our office if required.
This booking is facilitated by Queenscliff & Coastal Holidays and as such please ensure you are familiar with our Terms & Conditions as provided on our Website.
- Walking distance to parks
- Walking distance to beach
- Walking distance to town centre
- Walking distance to children
- Walking distance to front beach
- Close to back surf beach
- Large screen TV with Foxtel
- TV in bedroom(s)
- Startup Bathroom Amenities
- Entertaining deck with BBQ
- Medium sized yard - fencing for pets & children
- Great for Special Occasions
- Great for Family Fun
- Great pet friendly home
- Dishwasher & Microwave
- Coffee Machine
- Central heating
- Ducted Heating
- Reverse Heating & Cooling
- Air Conditioner
- Flat screen television
- Full laundry
- Top Load washing
- Clothes Dryer
- Outside deck area
- Outdoor shower
- Pet Friendly
- Car Parking space
- Overall Rating: 8.6/10
- Would you stay at the property again ?: 88%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property when you arrived ?: 8/10
- How did the property rate in comparison to what you saw on the website ?: 8.9/10
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money": 7.2/10
- How do rate the booking process ?: 9.1/10
- How do you rate our consultants knowlege of the property you stayed: 8.9/10
- Would you recommend our business to your family and or friends: 100%
- Singles : 3
- Doubles : 2
- Double Beds: 1
- Queen Beds: 1
- King Beds: 0
- Single Beds: 3
- Sofa Beds: 1
- Fold Away Beds: 0
Enquire about this property
Office: (03) 5258 3763