MAGIC BEACH HOUSE - 5 brm architectually designed home in prized location and with rip views!
Magic Beach House is located in a prized position in Old Lonsdale, close to the town center and Point Lonsdale front beach. Designed for the extended family, it offers fantastic accommodation with a spacious floor plan and many large windows that provide loads of natural light, along with fabulous outdoor areas. Views of Port Phillip Bay can be enjoyed from the second level where large ships appear only a stones throw away. There is also a table tennis table in the garage!
This beach house has been purpose-built for extended family to enjoy their getaways together. It is ideal for one or two families or for a weekend away with friends, having plenty of room for living and sleeping. Downstairs: consists of a large open plan kitchen, dining & living leading to outdoor entertaining/ BBQ area, and a separate courtyard. There are two bedrooms: one with queen, and one trio bunk ( a double below & single up top); a bathroom and laundry.
Upstairs: three bedrooms consist of 2 queens and one bedroom with 3 sets of single bunks (suitable for children not adults).In total this property can accept up to 15 occupants. Gaze at the beautiful view while lying in bed from the main bedroom showcasing a grand corner window and balcony and private ensuite. Need some quiet time away from the kids for a while? Retreat to the upstairs sitting room which doubles as a great parents retreat complete with 2 balconies, view of the bay and bar fridge to keep the champagne chilled.
As the name suggests, this property has a ''magical" sense about it and has everything you could want and more while on holidays. Be warned as this will be a property that you will want to make your own time and time again!
-Linen is NOT provided at this property. Doona and pillow inserts are included. Guests must bring their own linen and towels or contact our office about linen pack hire at a cost of $50.00 per bed.
-There is NO wifi
This booking is facilitated by Queenscliff & Coastal Holidays and as such please ensure you are familiar with our Terms & Conditions as provided on our Website.
- Walking distance to parks
- Walking distance to beach
- Walking distance to town centre
- Walking distance to children
- Walking distance to front beach
- Large screen TV
- Multiple TV
- Startup Bathroom Amenities
- Entertaining deck with BBQ
- Great for Special Occasions
- Great for Family Fun
- Full kitchen facilities
- Dishwasher & Microwave
- Starting bathroom amenities
- Flat screen television
- Full laundry
- Secure Garden
- 2 Car Parking Space
- Overall Rating: 8.7/10
- Would you stay at the property again ?: 100%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property when you arrived ?: 8.3/10
- How did the property rate in comparison to what you saw on the website ?: 9.6/10
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money": 7/10
- How do rate the booking process ?: 8/10
- How do you rate our consultants knowlege of the property you stayed: 8.3/10
- Would you recommend our business to your family and or friends: 100%
- Singles : 7
- Doubles : 4
- Double Beds: 1
- Queen Beds: 3
- King Beds: 0
- Single Beds: 7
- Sofa Beds: 0
- Fold Away Beds: 0
Enquire about this property
Office: (03) 5258 3763