DRIFTWOOD - Light filled holiday home with foxtel & close to beach, parklands and shops.
Driftwood is in a great location just a 5 minute walk to the beach, sports oval and parklands - ideal for kids and well behaved dogs. A walk along the front promenade will take you to the main shopping precinct where you can have your brekky in the sunshine or just enjoy sitting on the new decking overlooking the RIP. A brisk walk in the other direction will take you onto the dog beach and then into Queenscliff.
Light and sunny throughout this beach home has 3 bedrooms - 2 with queen beds and the 3rd with a set of single bunks. The main bedroom is serviced by an ensuite, and the other 2 share the main bathroom which has a shower over the bath, vanity & separate toilet. The open plan living area has a flat screen TV with foxtel, DVD, R/C airconditioner and dining for 6 with extra bar stools at the kitchen bench for quick and easy meals. The kitchen is well equipped and has a dishwasher, gas cooktop & oven and microwave. The second living area has another TV & DVD and can be a nice private spot to watch a movie or read a book. The living areas are all polished boards with the bedrooms having carpet through-out.
The outdoor area is at the front of the house -behind a high front Ti-Tree fence, with a lovely wide deck which features the bbq and an outdoor setting. The front garden is nicely established and there is a wonderful nectarine tree; if in there at the right season, you can enjoy the fruit during your stay.
There is R/C airconditioning in the living areas and nobo styled electric heaters in the bedrooms.
There is a 2 night minimum stay requirement throughout the year with a 7 night stay requirement over summer.
-NO linen is provided with this property. Doona & pillow inserts are but byo bed linen, towels, tea towels etc. Or contact our office for linen packs to hire. They cost $50.00 per pack per bed.
-Dogs are permitted. There is an additional fee of $33.00 per pet. Please also bring your own dog bedding, bowls, towels etc.
-A Security Bond of $500 and an additional $200 for dogs.
-A pre-arrival email will be sent 1 week prior to your arrival with various housekeeping info including key collection.
-There is NO Wifi.
This booking is facilitated by Queenscliff & Coastal Holidays and as such, please ensure you are familiar with our Terms & Conditions as provided on our website.
- Walking distance to beach
- Walking distance to parks
- Walking distance to town centre
- Walking distance to front beach
- Large screen TV with Foxtel
- Multiple TV
- Startup Bathroom Amenities
- Entertaining deck with BBQ
- small yard with secure fencing
- Great pet friendly home
- Great for Family Fun
- Full kitchen facilities
- Dishwasher & Microwave
- Reverse Heating & Cooling
- Starting bathroom amenities
- Flat screen television
- Wii Game Console
- Wii Games
- Full laundry
- Outside deck area
- Pet Friendly
- Car Parking space
- Overall Rating: 6.1/10
- Would you stay at the property again ?: 50%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property when you arrived ?: 7/10
- How did the property rate in comparison to what you saw on the website ?: 5.5/10
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money": 5/10
- How do rate the booking process ?: 8/10
- How do you rate our consultants knowlege of the property you stayed: 6.5/10
- Would you recommend our business to your family and or friends: 50%
- Singles : 2
- Doubles : 2
- Double Beds: 0
- Queen Beds: 2
- King Beds: 0
- Single Beds: 2
- Sofa Beds: 0
- Fold Away Beds: 0
Enquire about this property
Office: (03) 5258 3763