Luxe & Beautiful. Perfect Family Retreat!
You have hit the jack pot of holiday homes! The Sea House, located in beautiful Old Lonsdale only minutes away from the beach and village centre, is a stunning family home that will tick all the boxes on your holiday list. The Sea House is perfect for large families, extended family or mature groups celebrating a special occasion.
This luxe 5 bedroom / 2 bathroom plus ensuited home oozes a great vibe the minute you walk in. It has loads of natural light streaming through all rooms and the living hub at the rear of the property is beautifully positioned to take in the gorgeous well kept garden and expansive alfresco deck space. The main lounge area has an open fire place, plenty of sitting room with modular lounge setting and smart TV & DVD for entertainment. The secondary living and dining area are positioned near the kitchen and offers a huge area for all the family to congregate and prepare meals. The upstairs living / rumpus room is every kids (and parents) dream where the kids can retreat to, be out of the way and keep themselves entertained with TV, DVD and board games or just hang out.
The kitchen is very well equipped with everything you need. There is an induction cooktop, electric oven, microwave, warming tray and dishwasher. The dining space caters
The five bedrooms consist of the following bedding configuration:
BRM 1 - 1 King
BRM 2 - 1 Queen
BRM 3 - 1 Queen & bunks
BRM 4 - Queen
BRM 5 - 2 bunks
All bedrooms have quality mattresses, ceiling fans & built in robes.
For longer term stays there are full laundering facilities with front loader and dryer. Climate control is provided with underfloor heating, electric heating panels in bedrooms and reverse cycle AC (in downstairs living and upstairs rumpus). There are also ceiling fans in three of the five bedrooms & rumpus room.
Bed Linen is not included - Linen Hire available
Pets are not permitted
Double car garage is not for guest use. There is space for 2 cars in the drive way.
- Multiple TV
- Great for Family Fun
- Great for Special Occasions
- Wood open fire
- Good sized yard - sorry no pets permitted.
- Entertaining deck with BBQ
- Startup Bathroom Amenities
- Full kitchen facilities
- Dishwasher & Microwave
- Reverse Heating & Cooling in multiple rooms
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Air Conditioner
- Ceiling fans
- Wood Heater
- Starting bathroom amenities
- Flat screen television
- Full laundry
- Front load washing
- Clothes Dryer
- Car Parking space
- 2 Car Parking Space
- Overall Rating: 9.2/10
- Would you stay at the property again ?: 75%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property when you arrived ?: 9.3/10
- How did the property rate in comparison to what you saw on the website ?: 9.5/10
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money": 9.5/10
- How do rate the booking process ?: 9.3/10
- How do you rate our consultants knowlege of the property you stayed: 9.3/10
- Would you recommend our business to your family and or friends: 100%
- Singles : 6
- Doubles : 4
- Double Beds: 0
- Queen Beds: 3
- King Beds: 1
- Single Beds: 6
- Sofa Beds: 0
- Fold Away Beds: 0
Enquire about this property
Office: (03) 5258 3763