Bluey's Queenscliff - A Small Cottage by the Harbour and New Marina.
Named after an iconic fisherman well known to most locals, Bluey’s is a small, charming, cosy three bedroom cottage located in the perfect holiday hot spot in the Fishermen’s Flats area of picturesque Queenscliff. Only a short walk to the harbour, ferry terminal, boat ramp, blues train and local eateries – its all super convenient but at the same time you have all the privacy in the world as Bluey’s is tucked away at the waters edge of Beach Street.
This gorgeous cottage carries the history of yesteryear but with recent renovations and contemporary furnishings, guests will feel so at home, it will be a struggle to leave. It is ideal for families with children; with a small living area we would not reccommend it for 8 - 10 adults.
The three bedrooms are configured as 2 doubles in bedroom 1, 2 x bunks in bedroom 2 and queen bed in the main bedroom sleeping a total of 10 guests. Even though it is 3 bedrooms it has a small living area and only 1 bathroom so whilst it does sleep 10 the space is more suitable for young families.
The bathroom is 2 way access from the main bedroom with a separate powder room available. The open plan living, kitchen and dining are beautifully furnished with a relaxed Hampton look and boasts loads of natural light. The back sunny west facing deck overlooks the bridge to Swan Island – perfect for long drawn out brunches or summer BBQ’s! The kitchen has all modern conveniences including a coffee machine (uses ground coffee).
This is a dual access property which makes it ideal for guests with small boats wishing to utilize the nearby boat ramp, cyclists, or those requiring additional car parking.
Contact us at email@example.com if you would like a shorter summer stay this summer - we can organise it for you!
- Sorry Pets are not permitted at Blueys.
- Doona's are supplied and consist of 3 queen size and 4 singles
- Guest must bring their own linen and towels or contact our office about linen hire
- Close proximity to Blues Train
- Walking distance to Queenscliff Music Festival
- Walking distance to parks
- Walking distance to beach
- Full kitchen facilities
- Dishwasher & Microwave
- Overall Rating: 10/10
- Would you stay at the property again ?: 100%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property when you arrived ?: 10/10
- How did the property rate in comparison to what you saw on the website ?: 10/10
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money": 10/10
- How do rate the booking process ?: 10/10
- How do you rate our consultants knowlege of the property you stayed: 10/10
- Would you recommend our business to your family and or friends: 100%
- Singles : 4
- Doubles : 3
- Double Beds: 0
- Queen Beds: 0
- King Beds: 0
- Single Beds: 4
- Sofa Beds: 0
- Fold Away Beds: 0
Enquire about this property
Office: (03) 5258 3763