Just 2 minutes to the Beach in Old Lonsdale - Comfortable Family Home Designed for Beachside Living.
Designed for beachside holiday living this comfy family home offers a wonderful outdoor living space to relax and enjoy your time in Old Lonsdale. Located in the street behind the shopping village, everything is within easy flat walking distance - shops, restaurants, bowling club, the beach and the playground. Behind the high front fence, you can relax in the front entertaining area which has shade sails to protect it from the sun, as well as ample dining & seating for your BBQ's and entertaining. The living area has bifold doors, so on a nice sunny day you can appreciate the indoor/outdoor spaces.
Comprising of 4 bedrooms - Downstairs: 2 double bedrooms both with ensuites: Upstairs: a king bedroom, and a smaller bedroom with 2 single beds. Both share a bathroom. In addition, there is a powder room and a smaller living area.
The laundry has a washing machine, and the galley styled kitchen is well equipped. The dining area flows directly into the lounge.
Car access is via a side drive to the carport - you can fit one car under the carport and another behind, so they are safely tucked away behind the front fence & gate.
-Linen is NOT provided at this property. Doona and pillow inserts are included. Guests must bring their own linen and towels or contact our office about linen pack hire at a cost of $50.00 per bed.
-There is NO wifi.
This booking is facilitated by Queenscliff & Coastal Holidays and as such please ensure you are familiar with our Terms & Conditions as provided on our Website.
- Walking distance to parks
- Walking distance to beach
- Walking distance to town centre
- Walking distance to children
- Walking distance to front beach
- Close to back surf beach
- Close to tennis courts
- Walking distance to Surf Club
- Flat screen TV
- Startup Bathroom Amenities
- Entertaining deck with BBQ
- small yard with secure fencing
- Walking distance to beach and parks
- Dishwasher & Microwave
- Gas heater
- Air Conditioning in multiple rooms
- Top Load washing
- Secure Garden
- 2 Car Parking Space
- Overall Rating: 7.5/10
- Would you stay at the property again ?: 100%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property when you arrived ?: 2/10
- How did the property rate in comparison to what you saw on the website ?: 6/10
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money": 4/10
- How do rate the booking process ?: 10/10
- How do you rate our consultants knowlege of the property you stayed: 10/10
- Would you recommend our business to your family and or friends: 100%
- Singles : 2
- Doubles : 3
- Double Beds: 0
- Queen Beds: 1
- King Beds: 2
- Single Beds: 2
- Sofa Beds: 0
- Fold Away Beds: 0
Enquire about this property
Office: (03) 5258 3763