BEAUTIFUL, HISTORIC AND FULLY MODERNISED AND WITH LINEN.
Built in 1887, the Historic Queenscliff Post Office Residence is now available for holiday rental accommodation. Beautifully updated this landmark building retains many original features, the QPO offers 4 bedroom accommodation in the heart of town with ocean and Swan Bay views from upstairs. The updates include hydronic heating through out, polished timber floors, fabulous high ceilings and detailed ceiling roses, architraves and so much more. Luxury bed linen and bathrooms towels are provided for guests with the beds made up so you can just arrive and marvel in the majesty of this wonderful historic building. The main bedroom has a king bed, 2nd bedroom has a king bed, 3rd bedroom has 2 singles and the 4th bedroom has a single and a trundle. All bedrooms are upstairs with the family lounge - beautifully furnished and styled, with a smart TV, wifi and foxtel now. The bathroom has a clawfoot bath, separate shower and toilet. Downstairs is the kitchen-family area with gas fire place, Smart TV, hostess bench with bar stool and the amenities include Neff elec oven, Miele dishwasher, fridge, microwave, K-fee coffee machine (BYO pods and please wash machine after use) and gas cooktop. There is also a formal diningroom with ample seating for 8. The downstairs bathroom includes the laundry facilities and offers a shower & toilet plus a front loader washing machine. The verandah wraps around the back to the side and overlooks a leafy courtyard garden with a BBQ, outdoor setting and a clothes line. QPO does not have airconditioning.
Being in the heart of town you can enjoy the local activity and events - the Blues Train and Q Train are just a block away, the local Churches are within walking distance as are the shops, cafes, galleries and restaurants. Also the market is just in the park and you would find yourself right in the middle of the Queenscliff Music Festival, Hot Rodders, and so many other local events.
Carparking is out the front on Hobson Street.
Please note - we ask guests to be careful with the keys as the keys for QPO are specialist security keys therefore guests will incur the cost of a locksmith to re-key for any loss of keys.
Linen is included at this property but please bring your own beach towels.
This property is NOT pet friendly.
**Please be aware that wifi signals in the Queenscliff & Point Lonsdale areas can at times be very weak, particularly in high peak holiday season. QCHB do not accept any responsibility on the speed or reliability of internet connections. Dongle hire is available from our office if required.
This booking is facilitated by Queenscliff & Coastal Holidays and as such please ensure you are familiar with our Terms & Conditions as provided on our Website.
- Recently Renovated
- Close proximity to Blues Train
- Walking distance to Queenscliff Music Festival
- Walking distance to parks
- Walking distance to beach
- Walking distance to town centre
- Walking distance to children
- Walking distance to front beach
- Close to tennis courts
- Large screen TV
- TV in bedroom(s)
- Multiple TV
- Startup Bathroom Amenities
- Medium sized yard - secure fencing, sorry no pets.
- Private Courtyard
- Great for Special Occasions
- Great for Family Fun
- Walking distance to beach and parks
- Multiple TVs
- Pay TV
- Linen and Towels are provided
- Full kitchen facilities
- Dishwasher & Microwave
- Coffee Machine
- Central heating
- Hydronic Heating
- Gas fireplace
- Heated towel rails
- Starting bathroom amenities
- Flat screen television
- Pay TV
- Front load washing
- Secure Garden
- On street parking
- Overall Rating: 9.4/10
- Would you stay at the property again ?: 93%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property when you arrived ?: 9.9/10
- How did the property rate in comparison to what you saw on the website ?: 9.5/10
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money": 9.2/10
- How do rate the booking process ?: 9.6/10
- How do you rate our consultants knowlege of the property you stayed: 9.2/10
- Would you recommend our business to your family and or friends: 93%
- Singles : 4
- Doubles : 2
- Double Beds: 0
- Queen Beds: 0
- King Beds: 2
- Single Beds: 4
- Sofa Beds: 0
- Fold Away Beds: 1
Enquire about this property
Office: (03) 5258 3763