MODERN TOWNHOUSE OPPOSITE THE TRAIN STATION AND BOAT RAMP
This beautiful townhouse is in a great location opposite the train station, boat ramp and close to the main shopping precinct and market place and has views of the bay and boat ramp. It offers modern comfy accommodation with wifi over 3 split levels in the heart of town where you can walk to many of the local restaurants, cafes and the train.
Bella Casa has 2 bedrooms on the lower floor both with comfy queen beds, the huge main bedroom has an ensuite and the 2nd bedroom has the main bathroom - both have walk in showers, vanity and toilet. There is a European laundry with a top loading washing machine and access to the rear courtyard clothes line. Upstairs the open plan living area is lovely and bright with room to spread out, a dining table for up to 6 and a modern host kitchen with all the modern amenities - oven, cooktop, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, kettle ect and bar stools for casual meals. The lounge has a smart TV, DVD and comfy lounges to relax and enjoy the surrounds being opposite the park and steam train.
Up a few more stairs to the rooftop deck and bbq also provides lovely town and bay views.
Ducted heating and airconditioning throughout provides for year round comfort. There is an off street carspace for a small car and carparking on the front street.
What a fabulous location across the road from the steam train, great for those going on the Blues Train, Q Train or the Queenscliff Music Festival - its super close to all. The Golf Club is just across the bridge and the boat ramp is over the rail lines. You can wander to the main shopping precinct and it's many cafes, galleries, boutiques and restaurants or down to the Harbour. The Queenscliff Pier and parklands is also a short stroll.
Please note Bella Casa does not allow pets or smoking and it does not have wifi.
Linen and towels are not included. You may bring your own linen and towels or order linen hire as an extra when making your booking.
We are helping to keep our guests safe by cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces, allowing a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. We have also implemented contactless key collection and key drop off to further promote safe distancing. In addition, the property owners will provide extra cleaning and disinfecting products should you wish to use them during your stay.
- Walking distance to beach and parks
- Great for Romantic getaway
- Great for Special Occasions
- Roof Top Terrace
- Balcony with view
- Entertaining deck with BBQ
- Startup Bathroom Amenities
- Walking distance to town centre
- Walking distance to beach
- Walking distance to parks
- Walking distance to Queenscliff Music Festival
- Close proximity to Blues Train
- Full kitchen facilities
- Dishwasher & Microwave
- Central heating
- Starting bathroom amenities
- Flat screen television
- Overall Rating: 4/10
- Would you stay at the property again ?: 100%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property when you arrived ?: 2/10
- How did the property rate in comparison to what you saw on the website ?: 2/10
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money": 2/10
- How do rate the booking process ?: 2/10
- How do you rate our consultants knowlege of the property you stayed: 2/10
- Would you recommend our business to your family and or friends: 100%
- Singles : 0
- Doubles : 2
- Double Beds: 0
- Queen Beds: 2
- King Beds: 0
- Single Beds: 0
- Sofa Beds: 0
- Fold Away Beds: 0
Enquire about this property
Office: (03) 5258 3763