A Stately Home in the Heart of Queenscliff - Great for a Family Getaway.
Carnbrea was built in the late 1800's and is a very comfortable family home that has moved with the times but still retains many of the wonderful original features. It is in a fabulous location in the heart of Queenscliff where you can walk to shops, the beach, churches, tennis and bowls, parklands and the Train Station. It boasts 4 good sized bedrooms - 3 with comfy king beds (one can be utilised as 2 king singles at guest's discretion) and a trio bunk which is great for kids but not recommended for larger adults. A beautiful wide hallway leads into the lounge which has a flat screen TV, wifi and loads of space to spread out and enjoy good company plus a new divan which could be handy for an overnight guest. The back of the house opens out to a fabulous timber heritage kitchen with the traditional open cupboards, leadlight windows, marble inlay within the kitchen bench and the modern appliances of gas cooktop, elec oven, microwave and dishwasher. There is only 1 bathroom which has a toilet, vanity, separate shower and bath. The dining area is light filled from the gorgeous stained glass windows, there is seating at the dining table for 8 and glass doors to the back courtyard with it's large outdoor dining table and bbq.
The house features gas ducted heating throughout and has a large airconditioner in the back kitchen/dining area. There is a European laundry with a front loading washing machine and dryer - there is also a clothes line outside next to the carport.
There is rear car entrance off St Andrews Street to a 2 car tandem carport.
Pets: The property is well fenced but dogs are only permitted on application, they will not be permitted on furniture or bedding.
Linen: Linen is not provided at Carnbrea but can be added as an extra if required or guest may bring their own. Doonas and pillows are provided. Linen hire is available from our office but needs to arranged at least one week in advance. Linen packs cost $50.00 per pack per bed without bedmaking, or $75 with bedmaking.
Please note the Open Fire Places are not operational.
There is a small new house under construction in the street behind so there may be some building noise.
**Please be aware that wifi signals in the Queenscliff & Point Lonsdale areas can at times be very weak, particularly in high peak holiday season. QCHB do not accept any responsibility on the speed or reliability of internet connections.
This booking is facilitated by Queenscliff & Coastal Holidays and as such please ensure you are familiar with our Terms & Conditions as provided on our Website.
- Close proximity to Blues Train
- Walking distance to Queenscliff Music Festival
- Walking distance to parks
- Walking distance to beach
- Walking distance to town centre
- Walking distance to children
- Close to tennis courts
- Large screen TV
- Startup Bathroom Amenities
- Medium sized yard - fencing for pets & children
- Great for Special Occasions
- Great for Family Fun
- Great pet friendly home
- Walking distance to beach and parks
- Full kitchen facilities
- Dishwasher & Microwave
- Central heating
- Ducted Heating
- Starting bathroom amenities
- Flat screen television
- Front load washing
- Clothes Dryer
- Secure Garden
- Pet Friendly
- Car Parking space
- 2 Car Parking Space
- On street parking
- Overall Rating: 9.7/10
- Would you stay at the property again ?: 100%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property when you arrived ?: 10/10
- How did the property rate in comparison to what you saw on the website ?: 10/10
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money": 8.4/10
- How do rate the booking process ?: 9.6/10
- How do you rate our consultants knowlege of the property you stayed: 9.8/10
- Would you recommend our business to your family and or friends: 100%
- Singles : 1
- Doubles : 4
- Double Beds: 1
- Queen Beds: 0
- King Beds: 3
- Single Beds: 1
- Sofa Beds: 1
- Fold Away Beds: 0
Enquire about this property
Office: (03) 5258 3763