Terms and Conditions
The holiday homes that we have available are privately owned and in order that we can have these properties available for your enjoyment, it is important that we protect owners for incidents that can occur. Please carefully read the following Terms & Conditions of your Holiday Rental.
- The deposit for your booking is 50% of the total tariff plus $60 non refundable booking fee. The deposit is payable within 48 hrs and balance of all monies are payable 14 days prior to your arrival. A credit card surcharge of 1.5% will be added to all credit card transactions.
- Thanks to conscientious dog owners we are lucky to have a large selection of pet friendly homes available. A $33 surcharge applies per pet and only allowed at properties that are advertised as pet friendly. We request that you are mindful of good pet etiquette and clean up any droppings left behind. Please also BYO doggie bed and under no circumstances allow pets on the furniture. Failure to do so may result in a bond withhold.
- A $25 BBQ cleaning fee may be charged for unclean BBQ’s.
- Rubbish that is left behind and exceeds the capacity of council provided bins, will attract a $45 rubbish removal fee or in excess thereof depending on the volume of rubbish to collect.
- A Cash on Delivery and possible call out fee may be charged for items that are left behind that need to be posted back.
- Please report any damage, breakages or lost keys to our office. A $50 fee will be charged where spare keys need to be provided after hours. Guests must not attempt to break into premises when locked out.
- SECURITY BOND:
- Security Bonds can be held in the form of a credit card number to be provided on the Guest Registration form at time of making deposit / balance payment(s)QCHB reserves the right to withhold funds in full from the Security Bond and/or debit guests provided Credit Card details from the guest vacating date should the property not meet satisfactory standards for compensation of arranging a professional cleaner, breakages, damages and / or cost of tradesman. QCHB further reserves the right to hold funds until such time that quotations are completed and/or if applicable, owner liaison with insurance company is finalised.
- Special conditions apply for cancellations. All monies paid are non refundable unless we can re-let the property for the same period. If we are successful in re letting the property we will refund monies paid less $110 for booking and administration fee. In the event of cancellation, guests may be offered a “rain check” to use monies towards a booking at the same property within a specified time frame. A rain check cannot be offered to guests who fail to give a minimum of 2 weeks notice of cancellation and are provided at the discretion of the owner.
- In instances where a minimum of 4 months notice is given for cancellation of a booking QCHB will refund the full amount of tariff paid less $110 booking and administration fees.
- All reservations may be subject to owners approval. Whilst we endeavour to always ensure that your booking proceeds, on rare occasions owners reserve the right to cancel a booking. Should this occur, every reasonable effort will be made by QCHB to provide you with alternative accommodation.
- A Guest Registration Form is required to be completed for all bookings. The link will be provided to you via email when your booking is placed. Credit card details are requested on this form which are required for pre authorisation of Security Bonds. If this cannot be provided please contact our office on (03) 5258 3763.
- Our housekeeper has prepared your property to a high standard. We ask that you in turn show consideration and vacate the property in the same condition it was found. Please refer to the in house notice/ manual regarding bin collection and /or disposal and other housekeeping matters. Failure to show this consideration may result in QCHB withholding funds from your security bond to bring the property back to our standards.
- No guest under the age of 24 will be permitted to occupy holiday properties. We have a strict NO SCHOOLIES POLICY. QCHB participate in the Bad Books register. By accepting this booking you hereby agree that if you or any occupant covered by this booking, including any guests, breach our Terms & Conditions your name, Phone Number and Email addresses along with details of the breach / breaches may be disclosed to the property landlord and/or other agents participating in the Bad Book register. QCHB reserves the right to cancel a booking where a guest may be registered on Bad Books or if QCHB deem there to be insufficient information on the Booking Agreement or QCHB perceive the booking to be in a high risk category.
- Under certain extreme circumstances, QCHB reserve the right for tenants to vacate immediately without refund if: a) there is malicious damage or untidy conduct at the premises b) causing public nuisance, excessive noise or any undesirable behaviour c) occupants are in excess of what is stated on the booking agreement d) ignoring warnings and /or requests from QCHB
- The descriptions of rental properties are made in good faith. QCHB will accept no responsibility for mis description of properties.
- Prices may be subject to change without notice. Any monies received for rental on a property is considered a confirmed booking and therefore the price as originally stated will not change.
- No Smoking policy applies to all properties.
- Holiday properties are equipped with doonas, pillows and blankets. Unless otherwise stated on the website, guests are required to BYO doona covers, sheets, pillow cases, towels, face washer, handtowels, bathmats and tea towels. Other items you should bring with you are toiletries, washing detergent and toilet paper. Linen Hire and Bed making services are available.
Queenscliff and Coastal Holiday bookings respects the privacy of our Clients. It is the Policy of Queenscliff and Coastal Holiday bookings, that all information collected by us about our Clients is private, and will not be used for anything other than the provision of accommodation and services as requested directly by the Client and/or to satisfy obligations under law.
Queenscliff and Coastal Holiday bookings does not participate in unsolicited advertising mail outs and any personal information collected about Clients, their accommodation or purchases will not be sold or given to 3rd parties for the purpose of unsolicited advertising sales, contacts or market research.
Queenscliff & Coastal Holiday Bookings (QCHB) values the privacy of credit card information and is committed to protecting the credit card details it holds and uses. QCHB will only use credit card details for its intended use as outlined in our booking agreement and Terms & Conditions. Credit card details will be destroyed in a secure manner when they are no longer needed by QCHB.
- Tue 13 °C
- Wed 13 °C
- Thu 11 °C